Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Way We Use Information
All information captured by our website either via online registration or the various user forums will be used mainly for internal marketing analysis. If the data are to be shared with any external parties, they will be aggregated in such a manner as to protect the personally identifiable information provided to us.
As well, your personal information (name, address, email) could be used to send product information, customer surveys, and to respond to your inquiries.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we deploy our best efforts to put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at
Why We Need Your Help
- Who are the Charleston Elves?
- We are a group of volunteers within the Charleston community who are committed to giving needy children a special Christmas.
- How do I sponsor a child and become a Charleston Elf?
Sign up to be a Charleston Elf by clicking on the following link: Become an Elf. Choose the children you want to sponsor, provide the required information and then follow the steps required to sponsor a child.
- What are an Elf’s responsibilities?
Sponsor a child’s Christmas and attend the gift wrapping party or drop the unwrapped gifts off at one of the designated drop off locations, if the Elf can’t attend the gift wrapping party.
- What is Courageous Kidz?
Courageous Kidz is a community that strives to be a Safe Haven for Kids with Cancer. We understand that cancer is so much more than a disease. We believe that the child has the disease, the family has the cancer. The doctors are a there to treat the disease. We’re here to treat everything else. At Courageous Kidz, our children find a family where everyone understands their problems, where no one asks questions, where they can be wonderfully normal. For more information courageouskidz.org
- How are the children selected for sponsorship?
- The children are cancer patient or sibling of a cancer patient and are part of the Courageous Kidz organization. The children were also selected because of their family financial situation.
- How are the gifts delivered to the children?
After the gift wrapping party, a few volunteers will deliver the gifts to the Courageous Kidz. If you are interested in joining us for the delivery of gifts, please email Greg Pressley (email@example.com)
- Can I help deliver gifts to the Courageous Kidz?
Yes, please email Santa at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- Can I sponsor with a friend?
- Yes, if you feel you need help sponsoring your child and know another person that would like to help, you are an Elf now! You can deputize a fellow Elf! Feel the power?
- When and where is the gift wrapping party?
Location: Wild Wings Cafe, 644 Coleman Blvd, Mt Pleasant, SC 29464, Phone: (843) 971 - 9464. Website: http://www.wildwingcafe.com/locations/mt-pleasant-coleman-blvd-sc Date: Saturday, December 17, 2016 Time: 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- What if I can’t attend the gift wrapping party but still want to become a Charleston Elf?
If an elf cannot attend the gift wrapping party, please drop your gifts off at one of the following locations by Friday, Dec. 16th at noon. Be sure to label the gifts with your name and the name of the child you sponsored.
Sugar Snap Pea
161 ½ King Street
Charleston, SC 29401
Bell Hall Shopping Center
644 Longpoint Road
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
115 River Landing Drive
Charleston, SC 29403
- How much should I spend on a child’s Christmas?
- It is up to the each individual Elf to decide how many gifts to give and how much to spend. Please know when you choose to sponsor a child, you are choosing to sponsor that child’s entire Christmas.
- How do I make a financial contribution to sponsor a Courageous Kidz?
Visit our Donate page to make a donation.
- How are donations to sponsor a Courageous Kidz used?
- 100% of all donations collected will go directly to purchasing gifts for a Courageous Kidz.